Friday, February 8, 2013

More Owl Keychains and Fluffly Bear!

     Since I made my two original owl keychains, I just couldn't stop making them! I just love all the pretty colors and putting together different color combinations. Other people seem to really like them too! I've been getting a lot of positive feedback and kind words said about them.



     Here's fluffy bear! I was digging through my wool and I found a bit of leftover mohair I used to make some teddies for someone a while back. I can't remember the brand I used and unfortunately I threw away the band. It was a bit of a pain to crochet with. I was using a 3.5mm hook and the fibres kept catching in themselves. It took way longer to make than most other amigurumis I make that are the same size. I photographed in natural light and it really brings out the color but the picture still doesn't do it justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment