Sunday, February 3, 2013

Owl Key Chains and Other Cute Crochet

     I got the idea of making these owl key chains after a pillow I started a couple of years ago but never finished(got the front done and never bothered with the back so the cat uses it as a rug to sleep on). It's pretty big and I really like it so I wanted to make a little one so I can always carry it around with me. I also made solid color backs for the key chains in the main(outside) color.



     Since I was already in the key chain making mood, I also made a cute little flower, star and heart!



     Last year I made some little sweater bunnies so this year I decided to make a little sweater bear.



     Here are all the little buns I have made recently :3



I've had this one designed for a long time now but I only just got around to making it! It's a kappa :)



     I was asked to make a Totoro for someone, and here he is! I found the free pattern for him by Sharon Ojala on Ravelry.






No comments:

Post a Comment