Thursday, January 17, 2013

Amigurumi Bunnies and Mail Treats!


   Lately I've been making amigurumi bunnies in the theme of food! I have a bunch of ideas sketched up, but I've only completed three so far. My latest one that I made today I like to call "Candy-dipped" bun!

Pretty candy-dipped bun!

Strawberry bun.

Mint-chocolate bun.


     I'm always ordering things off the internet because everything awesome is far far away from my local town. I really enjoy "kawaii" stationery, and japanese brands such as san-x, sanrio, q-lia, crux, kamio japan, and the korean brand jetoy choo choo. I was so happy when I got the mail today because guess what it was! I got my Rilakkuma tin pencil case wahoo! I also got the super cute note blocks I ordered.

Top

Bottom

Inside top

You can even take the little tray out for another compartment

You can even lift that compartment up for more storage on the bottom

The super cute note blocks I got. I'll probably never use them though because I have a tendency not to use stationery and stickers that are too cute!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment