Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Zelda Fairies

 I recently made my own pattern for fairies found in The Legend of Zelda games. I made Navi, Tatl, Tael, and a pink health fairy. I was going to put wire in their wings to keep them sturdy but they can stay up on their own. I attached clear stretchy wire to them and hung them from my ceiling and I'm so happy with the results!

This is Navi with and without flash. She's from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. She was the first one I made.

This is Tatl and Tael. They are from The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask.

This is a pink fairy found Zelda games. After I took this picture I attached the little balls that are meant to be the sparkles the fairy leaves with some clear stretchy cord and hung her up. She looks awesome hanging from the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment