Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More Zelda Things

My first post on this blog was about the Zelda fairies I made with my own pattern, so I figured I'd share some of my other Zelda things I have done in the past.

This master sword was done in 2008

This is one of the first things I ever crocheted. It's a red chuchu and a bomb. I didn't make the pattern for this. It's a free pattern I found on Nerdigurumi. Not only is the picture bad, but since I was learning how to crochet, I wasn't familiar with how to sew the face and eyes on. I should make another one and compare then and now hehe.

I haven't done a cross stitch in about 6 years so I decided to pick it back up with a Hylian crest! I've only ever done about 3 cross stitches anyway and they were always stamped so this was new for me!

This is an ocarina I did over a year ago. The pattern isn't mine, it is a free pattern by Stirling Peters that I found on Ravelry.

A small chest I painted the crest on.

The cover of a box I painted to be Windwaker themed.

Fishman is on the bottom of the box.

Red and blue bubbles are on the inside of the box

Zora's sapphire necklace

All of these things were made at least over a year ago and I have gotten a lot better since. I just thought it would be nice to share some old things of where I started from. One thing about the things I will post on this blog is that the quality of my pictures might be a bit lacking. I only have a cheap digital camera, and I'm no photographer but I think I get my main point across :)









No comments:

Post a Comment